Carbon Fibre Heater Vs Ceramic Heater
|Carbon Fibre Heater||Ceramic Heater|
|Power density||0.5-1.5 W/CM2||12-25 W/CM2|
|Surface temperature||less than 392°F (200°C)||527°F (275°C)|
|Size||Large surface||Small surface|
|Thickness||less than 0.2 inches (5 mm)||1.8 inches (46 mm)|
|Fire retardant||94 V-0||94 V-0|
|Temperature rise curve||Stable, Smooth||Wider Pulse Waves|
|Far infrared micron length||5.6μm-15μm||2μm-15μm|
|Infrared conversion rate||98%||68%|
|Maintenance||Relatively Harder||Relatively Easy|
|Production technology||Relatively Harder||Relatively Easy|
Carbon heaters have fast warm-up, largest surface area, lower temperature and emit rays closer to far-infrared.
Benefits of Carbon Fiber Heaters vs Ceramic Heaters :
- Even Heat Distribution: Carbon Fiber heaters are composed of thin carbon plates and have an even heat distribution area, thereby eliminating hot spots that are typically experienced with Ceramic Heaters
- Faster Warm Up Time: Carbon Fiber heaters provide a fast warm up time of 10-15 minutes
- Lower Surface Temperature: The surface temperature of a Carbon Fiber heater is lower than a Ceramic heater, therefore, they are safer and a person can withstand longer therapy sessions.
- More Heat Coverage: Carbon Fiber heaters provide more heat coverage than ceramic heater saunas.
- Infrared Rays: Carbon Fiber heaters emit rays that are closer to far infrared which is most beneficial for health and healing.
- Deep Tissue Penetration: Carbon Fiber heaters Infrared heat penetrates deeper into the skin tissue than with Ceramic heaters.
- Lower Energy Cost: Carbon heaters are energy-efficient